Camp YOLO Ltd is currently offering ‘Work Experience Opportunities’ for Young People aged 16 – 18 who live within the Belfast City Council area.
Camp YOLO Ltd will operate in the Pavilion Complex, Stormont Estate during Summer Camp: 17th July - 25th August
Opportunities exist for up to 10 young people per week to receive one week of work experience in camp setting, working with young people aged 4 to 12.
Main duties include:
• Supervision of children during the day
• Engaging in guided and directed activities with the children
• Ongoing mentoring from senior staff
• Engaging with parents at drop off and pick up
• Dealing with daily administration of running a camp
You would be expected to arrive at 09:00 and leave at 16:00 each day of the week.
This is an excellent opportunity for those wishing to pursue a career in education, social work, childcare, youth work etc.